Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Global Trade Services
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should be able to design, implement and customize SAP GTS module Responsible for the implementation of GTS general settings and compliance management, including integration with OTC PTP Experience on SAP writing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, BAPI ALE, IDOC, etc
- Technical Experience : Minimum 2 full lifecycle SAP S/4 implementations for GTS along with in-depth knowledge in Compliance Management - SPL Screening, Embargo Check, Import Xxport Legal control, Denied Party List, Product classification license determination Hands on configuration experience in configuration of FTO Legal Units, assignment of Feeder System organization units to FTO and LU, Document structure, Legal regulations Numbering schemes
- Professional Attributes : Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate Demonstrates expert knowledge of SAP GTS and integrated modules Contribute to organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.