Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Administration of git repositories for the development team, branch strategy follow-up and guidance/support to the development team Need to have good exposure of working on continuous integration / continuous deployment CI/CD, building and supporting the build pipelines for the development teams, deployment and monitoring issues on the Azure DevOps deployments, reviewing and optimizing the existing build/release pipeline, writing custom PowerShell scripts for supporting special deployment req
- Technical Experience : 1 4 years of experience of working on architecture design of deploying enterprise applications on Azure 2 Experience in CI/CD for Azure Web Apps 3 Scripting experience in PowerShell programming 4 Worked on Source Control Management Tools like Subversion, Git, Bitbucket 5 Experience of working on GIT and Team Foundation Version Control TFVC 6 Exposure of working on Azure pipeline setup activities like setting up build agent, deployment/monitoring of Azure DevOps agents and integration of code qu
- Professional Attributes : a Must be able to communicate effective verbally and in writing and to present complex issues with assurance and confidence b Must be able to lead status/technical meetings with clients c Must be able to produce clear and concise documentation - including requirements documents, design specs, status
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Setting up Azure DevOps Pipeline Optimizing the existing PowerShell scripts for deployments Writi
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.