Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Commercial Insurance
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Candidate should understand Commercial Insurance LOBs 4 Candidate should drive the requirements for end to end application development engagements, coordinating with business teams/Development team and Testing team, UAT 5 Candidate should work in Agile/Waterfall/SDLC models 6 Candidate should be able to self-manage and get task through to completion without significant guidance
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have Expertise in business analysis methodologies through business requirements gathering and documentations, user stories, use cases, process modeling through Visio 2 Candidate should have Hands on experience on Insurance functions New Business and Underwriting, Policy Admin
- Professional Attributes : 7 Candidate should have excellent communication skills, Analytical thinking and problem solving
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.