Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :IBM AS/400 RPG III
- Good To Have Skills :AS/400 COBOL 400 Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Analyze Develop modules suiting business requirement B: Ensure 100 quality in all deliverables C: Drive Client calls and project meetings and Demos in Agile methodology D: Support application and ensure system stability E: Prepare necessary artifacts required as part of delivery
- Technical Experience : A: Understand the application modules, interfaces, jobs and downstream systems B: Review the project requirements, understand the Business purpose, and build appropriate modules that keeps the application intact with upgraded features on top of existing application functionality C: Review the quality of the modules built to validate the impact the changes are going to make in the application through the newly developed modules D: Support the exiting application and make bug fixes
- Professional Attributes : A: Gather requirements, discuss with Business users, Analyze, design, build, unit test, coordinate Scrum master and associated team members and deploy B: Support the existing application and mentor the fellow team members, bring in new ideas that help Business growth with our clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.