Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :APM Architecture,Fortigate Firewall
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : The interface between the client and the technical team Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
- Technical Experience : Network Security Operations, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Routing and switching must have an understanding of one or more of these technologies F5 LTM, APM or ASM Minimum 4 years of core network experience including 2 years in FortiGate technologies
- Professional Attributes : Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Certifications such as CCNA security, CCSP, Fortinet Certification, F5 - LTM/ASM/APM, CEH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - DevOps Architect
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - PI Sustainment Support Specialist
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP HANA Basis Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.