Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Manage the delivery of project objectives and scope within prescribed time and budget, escalating unanticipated variations for approval -Cover project delivery from sale through to billing including design, build to operational acceptance, handover of solution to the customer and operations, and initiate billing -Work closely with our customers to ensure we fully meet their expectations -Identify opportunities within each project and identify and recommend step improvements
- Technical Experience : -ITIL certification is desirable -Project Management Certification is desirable -Change Management and Negotiable skills will be an added advantage -Experience in Customer facing role -Experience in coordinating with different teams and clients for projects and platform migrations
- Professional Attributes : -Outstanding communications skills -A strong outcome focus This team is about results -Good Interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.