Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Leading, driving, facilitating and chairing all investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls Forming collaborative action plans with specific actions, roles and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed 2 The Major Incident Manager/ Incident manager is responsible for the end-to-end management of all IT major incidents 3 Matrix management of people, processes and resources including third parties including resolving conflict to move forward to resolution
- Technical Experience : 1 Expertise in understanding of Cloud environment 2 Should have managed Client transitions 3 Hands on experience in working in a multi-client environment 4 Should have worked on Automations initiatives 5 Hands on experience in Service NOW
- Professional Attributes : 1 A good verbal and written communication skill to connect and drive major clients calls 2 Ability to operate independently and make effective decision with little direct supervision Problem Solving Strategic thinking 3 Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams across all domains
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.