Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles 2 Experience working on Linux-based infrastructure 3 Hands on any one of the programing language Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java 4 Configuration and managing SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo 5 Knowledge of one cloud platform AWS, Azure, GCP
- Technical Experience : 1Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like - Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc 2 Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows 3 Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines CI/CD 4 Experience in working with container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes 5 Excellent experience in troubleshooting and monitoring tools such as ELK, Grafana, Splunk, etc 6 Working knowledge of cloud service tools
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.