Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Working with and designing automation solutions at scale Configuration management across all services and for various environments different regions ,cross AWS accounts Application performance monitoring and logging Release engineering Branching, versioning, tagging, source control event hooks Deploying automation infrastructure by using the AWS Cloud Formation Efficiently monitor billing and to develop cost optimization strategies Implementation and management of security policies
- Technical Experience : Experience in Managing full AWS Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security,AWS Code Commit, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline, AWS Cloud formation and Elastic Beanstalk ,AWS CLI Configure and fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems Monitor availability and performance extent Container Orchestration/Virtualization Experience Docker, Kubernetes Monitor effectively charging and cost optimization strategies Manage disaster recovery and create backups AWS certification is mandatory
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skill Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical trouble shooting skills Mentoring Ability
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.