Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : MUST HAVE SKILL : SAP BO ADMIN - Primary duties will be providing operational support and managing applications RHEL, Tomcat, Oracle and HANA along with BO administration skills - Researches analyzes and troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical problems - Configuring LDAP, Windows AD and SAP authentication - Performance tuning the Job servers, web-application servers, and scaling the SAP Business Objects Product
- Technical Experience : - Strong knowledge in Business Objects administration, and in-depth support experience, expertise BO 3x and 4x - Ability to manage Business Object technical escalations and projects management with engineering and product management that related to customer issue and complex problem resolutions - Mandatory experience with UNIX and Linux is requiredInstalling SAP Business Objects version 42 on Linux
- Professional Attributes : - 2-3 years- experience with AWS architecture good to have - Understanding of database architecture, query optimization, advanced analytics features, with experience in writing PL/SQL and stored procedures - Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle as it pertains to DataWarehousing
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.