Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Implement Project Management/Best Practices B: hosts daily team meetings to get updates on the progress of the project, address potential roadblocks, and ensure that the project is on track C: With CI tools, developers integrate chunks of code into a central repository frequently, from which automated builds and tests run in successive iterations This repeatable approach reduces the risk, time, and effort associated with traditional development methods
- Technical Experience : A: Strong understanding of SCRUM B 4 years of JIRA knowledge C :Kanban set up and tracking D: Understanding of Brun Down Charts and Velocity E: Preferably Certified SCRUM developer
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.