Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Good understanding of testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach B:Ownership of overall quality of testing deliverables of functional test cases C:Track test metrics, and ensure highest level of quality for deliverables and testing artifacts D:Manage execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components Set and agree test tool strategy, leveraging automation
- Technical Experience : A: Min 3 years of experience in Functional Testing B: Should have experience in Test Case preparation, test design, test execution, Results analysis and Reporting C: Good to have testing experience in Banking domain
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.