Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Product Owner
- Project Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Kafka,eCommerce Retail,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:8 years experience in leading/managing software development teams with minimum 6 years of experience in Springboot/ Microservices 2:Should deliver and maintain complex large-scale e-commerce software applications Being accountable for the success of the team 3:Driving technical excellence and efficiency within the team, pushing innovation and quality 4:Should have hands on experience on Spring boot, API Development and Microservices 5:End to End product lifecycle knowledge in E-commerce
- Technical Experience : A:Expert knowledge in design and implementation of server side code modelled on microservice architecture written using Java 8, Spring Boot, REST API, Hibernate B:Expert level in using Eclipse, GIT and Maven C:Expert Level in understanding of Microservices and Mongo DB D:Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts E:Proficient in working with kafka set up and configuration 7:Able to write BDD / TDD Stories in JIRA
- Professional Attributes : 1:Able to guide and mentor junior developer on the team and challenge architects 2:Excellent in client communication Stakeholder management
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Work with business partners , understand the requirement and communicate to technical team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.