Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Modern Data Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 execute all development activities within defined quality standards 2 Implementing solutions in AWS cloud technologies 3 Being subject matter expert for certain functions / environments / systems / tools 4 Working with an experienced product and architecture team to build world class data integrations and realize state of the art solutions built on AWS with respective technologies 5 Delivering and ensuring functionality of the developed solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Data modelling in Microsoft SQL - SQL Server Integration Services SSIS 2 Experience in MS SQL server administration like DB tuning, partitioning, memory management, performance tuning 3 MS SQL Stored procedures, Cursors, Functions, routines and batches 4 Expected to possess good problem solving, logical, and communication aptitudes 5 AWS certification preferred 6 AWS cloud hosting process experience 7 Downstream upstream data flow monitoring experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 4 A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.