Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Argus
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 4 years of experience in Oracle Argus support and maintenance with P2 and above proficiency 2 Knowledge on Oracle Argus implementing and upgrade 3 Working experience in Application configuration, troubleshooting, debugging, code reviews, build/deployment Etc 4 Good experience in analyzing the workflow issues and perform RCA in less turnaround time 5 Experience in configuring Aggregate, Periodic reports and exposure 21 CFR Part 11, ICH, GxP f Should have managed a team of 5 people
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge of Argus functionalities and Argus Safety database structure 2 Understanding of ESM services, R2/R3 profile configuration / development, Axway community/Partner, XML tracking management 3 Should have understanding of various reports like CIOMS, PSUR, PADER, DSUR etc 4 Hands on knowledge of Cognos and Argus Insight 5 Strong technical knowledge to write debug SQL PL/SQL queries, packages /procedures /functions /triggers/views
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.