Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Preparation of configuration documents, Functional design documents for CEMLI components 2 Integrating complex and heterogenous external systems with Oracle Supply Chain 3 Configuring/making changes to the configurations as per the requirement 4 Interact with business users and work on enhancement requests 5 Planning and execution of testing cycles according to best practices 6 Perform GAP analysis and provide solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 8 to 10 years of experience in IT/ITES industry 2 Should have experience in Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Release R12 with Specialization in Supply Chain Management SCM including but not limited to PO/OM/INV 3 Experience in R122X is preferred 4 MUST have expertise in business-facing roles, conducting workshops /CRP/SIT/UAT/Go Live
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good communication and documentation skills 2 Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks 3 Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years full-time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.