Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS,React.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Works largely independently within defined projects/work streams and is checked on end results B: Has an executional role in design and development projects or acts as an expert tester who designs test scripts and provides overall project guidance and planning support C: Advises internally on solving functional and technical problems regarding the assigned applications and Infrastructure
- Technical Experience : A: Should have mastery in infrastructure tools such as K8s, Docker, and GitHub Actions B: Should have experience in deploying production applications eg, AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku C: Should have have had some exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack D: Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team E: Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.