Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Angular,Java Enterprise Edition,React.js,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A : Be able to independently handle support issues from global clients Be able to independently handle production processes as part of Operations team Work closely with application development team and infrastructure team DBA, or GWS to trouble-shoot escalated production issues effectively and
- Technical Experience : A : Java: Intermediate level UNIX / Linux: intermediate level Shell Scripting/Vi editor/Cron utils/System tools: intermediate level WebLogic WebService and/or Apache Axis WebService framework: entry level Scripting Perl: entry level Sybase PL/SQL: intermediate
- Professional Attributes : A : Interpersonal Skills Oral Communication Written Communication Problem Solving Learning Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Educational Qualification : A : Minimum of 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.