Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead a module with 4-5 developers b: Prepare Technical Design based on high level design and business requirements c: Perform Build and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality c: Conduct peer review, quality check, guide team members d: Status reporting of the tasks complete by team as per agreed schedule and budget
- Professional Attributes : a: 4 years of Salesforce experience b: Good communication skills c: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore d: Ability to plan and execute tasks as per agreed timelines and budget e: Team player, ability to work independently and to lead a team, assist junior team members
- Educational Qualification : BE or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.