Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop
- Good To Have Skills :AWS BigData,AWS Redshift,AWS Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Supports enterprise Data warehousing application built on the AWS Cloud platform b: Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality c: Provide production support for all processes in the application, maintain and manage technical metadata d: Documentation for data warehousing and ETL processes
- Technical Experience : a: Excellent hands-on experience in AWS Services like EMR, EC2, S3, Athenna, RDS, Redshift etc b: Good to have knowledge on any of the scheduling tools Airflow preferably c: Scripting knowledge in Pyspark
- Professional Attributes : a: 4 years of relevant experience in Data Engineering b: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of activities d: Excellent team player and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.