Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for providing support activities in Materials Management Module in Application Maintenance and the ability to work in Projects related to Application Development 2 Will be working closely with the Architects and Business Stakeholders in delivering Incremental Changes and Bug fixes 3 Requirement gathering, design, testing, documentation and Deployment support 4 Execution of master data vision and strategy; processes and tools for the project 5 Drive continuous improvement
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 6-year experience in IT 2 5 years of experience in relevant area 3 Experience with full life cycle implementations of SAP MD with multi country rollouts preferred 4 Strong Analytical skill along with Strong MD process knowledge 5 Good knowledge of SD/O2C processes 6 Experience managing or executing data cleansing, data mapping, and data governance areas, preferably in an SAP environment as well as integration across complex ERP landscapes
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication and problem skills 2 Should have minimum 10 years of experience in SAP technology in Material Management stream 3 Should have experience to handle client facing role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.