Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Mobile Device/App Automation Testing
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have worked on Analyze requirements, Identifying Test scenarios, Test Cases for mobile application, both iOS and Android and involved in extensive manual testing 2 Designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks for mobile application 3 Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Technical Experience : 1 Must Have Tech Stack: Core Java, Restful API automation, Cucumber BDD, Selenium, Maven 2 Must Have Ability: Understand Agile, Debugging/Troubleshooting, Design Patterns 3 Good to Have AWS, Splunk, DevOps CD/CI Jenkins, Bamboo
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong verbal and written communication skills B: Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment C: Experience in Banking domain
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.