Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cognos
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Apply your deep expertise in design development, as well as code fix and testing Cognos applications 2 Manage the delivery while working with distributed multi-geography teams 3 Analyze data across data sources to support requirements, identify integration and security requirements and support building the data architecture for the project 4 Perform technical and business analysis of data and business rules, consolidation, cleansing 5 Perform production support
- Technical Experience : 1 3 to 4 years of experience in in designing and developing Reports, Dashboards in Cognos 11 Analytics 2 Knowledge in Dimensional and Relational modelling concepts 3 Knowledge in Cognos Report Migration and other admin activities including user access provision -Should have knowledge in Database and SQL 4 Should have experience in Framework Manager use and Model creation concepts 5 Should have knowledge on application support process incidents, service requests, change requests, SLAs etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.