Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Quick learner, who is able to handle complex client systems 2 Monitoring end to end service solutions and infrastructure 3 Identify potential service issues and failures 4 Performing technical system checks and implement preventive measures 5 Debug application code/logs for identifying the root cause analysis 6 Should be able to handle team in the absence of their leads
- Technical Experience : 1 Must possess good knowledge of Java, J2EE, Angular2, Unix, Websphere 2 Should have an exposure to Application maintenance support with good experience in L2 and L3 application maintenance process 3 Good to have working experience on Service management process like Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills Verbal, written and presentation 2 Flexibility to work in shifts 3 Confident, self-assured and proactive, with strong interpersonal skills 4 Strong leadership qualities
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full-time -education
- Additional Information : Flexibility to work in shifts and in Europe timezone
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.