Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Machine Learning
- Good To Have Skills :Data Visualization,Microsoft SQL Server,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis B: Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions C: Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends D: Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers E: Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis F: Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Technical Experience : A: Demonstrated skill in the use of one or more analytic software tools or languages eg, R, Python, Pyomo, Julia/Jump, Matlab, SAS,SQL B: Demonstrated skill at data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment C: End-to-end system design: data analysis, feature engineering, technique selection implementation, debugging, and maintenance in production D: Profound understanding of skills like outlier handling, data imputation, bias, variance, cross validation etc
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.