- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Oracle HCM Recruiting Cloud
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Identify business requirements and map them to Oracle HCM Recruiting Cloud B Ability to create/update functional design documents C Extensive Oracle HCM Cloud configuration experience based on business requirements D Perform end to end functional testing E Responsible for project deliverables from offshore for Oracle HCM Recruiting Cloud F Hold demos, functional and technical discussions with onshore teams G Work with offshore/onshore team to ensure client satisfaction
- Technical Experience : A Configure the Recruiting Cloud Requisitions/Offers/Campaigns/Onboarding/Candidate Selection Process application set-ups B Setup approvals, define custom job roles and page personalization using HCM user experience studio C Testing and validating various technical components for the issues and work them to resolutions and closure D Deliver and conduct end-user training / KT session to customer as and when required
- Professional Attributes: a - Excellent communication, interpersonal skills b - Excellent consulting skills c - Excellent presentation skills
- Educational Qualification: a - Min 15 years full time education
- Additional Information: a Should be able to work in rotational shifts b Flexible to travel c Location flex Bengaluru
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.