Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should be able to write and manage Docker images for web applications Node JS , React JS b: Should be able to support and administer applications hosted on Google Kubernetes engine c: Should be able to deploy microservices applications using Kubernetes, Dockers, etc d: Resource needs to deploying code via CICD pipelines with or without the help of Dev-Ops engineers d: Should be able to proficiently understand and use code versioning tools such as GIT, Bitbucket
- Technical Experience : a: Resource should have 3 to 5 years of working experience b: Resource should close to 2 years of experience in Google GCP c: Resource should have experience in deploying code via CICD pipelines d: Resource must have hands on experience in writing Docker images e: Resource must have experience in deploying WebApps written on Node JS, React JS on Google Kubernetes
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have worked in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual b: Should have good communication skills c: Able to solve problems independently, taking ownership of the projects you work on
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.