Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B: Work on enhancement, change request from LOB C: Collaborate and Mentor the junior resources to achieve the task D: Able to work on the task independently E: Adhere to all standard agile process F: Willing to provide support after office hours if needed G: Follow release management code deployment process to migrate the code changes H: Attend the daily scrum calls
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 3+ years of hands-on experience on Mule Soft B: Knowledge of features from latest versions of Mule Soft C:Mule soft development knowledge with latest versions of Mulesoft D: Knowledge of CDT/XSD creation in Mulesoft E: Adoption of Mulesoft Best Practice F: Basic knowledge of sql is required G: Strong desire to learn and gain technical certifications in Mule soft and other CoE technologies H: Hands on experience in J2EE development, Web Services development
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should be able to handle the application independently B: Resource should have good communication skills C: Interact with client and understand the requirements
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.