Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience of Database creation, Database Maintenance, User management, Database Backup and Recovery B: Hands on experience on Replication and Always-on C: Good knowledge on SQL Clustering D: Working experience of ServiceNow and SCOM E: Tuning and performance of SQL Server Database Troubleshooting and diagnosing server related issues F: Database development experience
- Technical Experience : A: Good knowledge of different SQL server versions 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2019 B: Ability to manage and plan activities including backups, indexing, integrity, and consistency checks C: Installation configuration of Replication, Reporting Services, Integration Services on Windows D: Scheduling jobs, batches, identifying performance issues and troubleshooting
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication B:Able to handle a small team independently C: Willing to work in rotational shift
- Educational Qualification : B tech or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.