Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :System Monitoring Tools & Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :System Maintenance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Deploy, Configure, Manage Nagios Core Nagios Agent -Maintaining, Configuring, Application Monitoring, Web Transaction Monitoring, Creating Customized Reports, Managing Alerts etc -Integration of Nagios with Service Now for Auto-Ticketing and other tools, involving Alert correlations
- Technical Experience : -4 to 5 yrs exp on Nagios -Implementation/upgradation of Nagios -Nagios Log Server -Networking concepts including firewalls, network protocols, and IP addressing -Server administration and custom advance SQL based reporting -Should have knowledge of SLAs OLAs and KPIs
- Professional Attributes : -Flexible to work in 24x7 environment -Well versed Corporate ethics and compliance -Team player who also works well independently self-motivated -Work on the service improvement programs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.