Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development,Salesforce Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements B:create technical design from Functional design/Requirement C:Perform Impact analysis D:Perform configuration and customization E:Perform SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model Also, good hands on Salesforce Lightning, Apex,SFDX and GIT Ability to perform configuration, customization and integration of salesforcecom
- Technical Experience : ADesign and build Lighting web component B:perform Customization APEX Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class C:Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on Lighting component D:Implement Salesforce Lightning Industry best practices E:Able troubleshoot with debugging skill F:Lead and manage the team Must have strong experience in Salesforce lightning, apex, Visual force ,process builders and triggers with service/sales cloud Good communication skills and should be in a position
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good analytical skill B:Candidate must have good communication skills C: Should be able manage Stakeholder and learn and adapt quickly
- Educational Qualification : BE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.