Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Docker,Kubernetes
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Assess, baseline, identify gaps and build solutions and roadmaps for DevOps transformation 2 Evaluate, analyse and build lean processes for IT system delivery using Value Stream Mapping 3 Evaluate, compare and recommend optimal tools for DevOps enablement 4 Align DevOps practices, transformation roadmaps with digital and cloud transformation initiatives 5 Build and operationalize Metrics and KPI frameworks for DevOps, Digital, Cloud transformation initiatives 6 Provide services to align CXO
- Technical Experience : 1 Exposure to multiple opensource and enterprise DevOps, service management tools like Jenkins, Git, Github , Gitlab, Maven, Nexus, Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform , Monitoring tools like ELK , Nagios, JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc, 2 Software delivery methodologies and frameworks like Waterfall, Agile and SAFe 3 Strong understanding of Cloud Computing and knowledge of offerings like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS etc, Good understanding of Cloud native and cloud enabled paradigms
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good communication and interpersonal skills 2 Help Juniors in a team to unblock their tasks 3 Good team management, analytical and presentation skills 4 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.