Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,PL/I Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Upgrade Werum PASX environments inline with Infrastructure changes Authoring, Review of validation deliverables like MES Validation strategy Global versus local validation strategy in template solution roll out, Validation Plan, FRA Functional Risk assessment, RTM Requirement Traceability Matrix Test plan, Test Summary reports Experience in IQ/OQ/PQ related activities and coordinate for Pre-and Post-approvals Create and execute Test scripts; Manage configurations
- Technical Experience : Severn years of experience with MES Werum PAS-X product Hands-on experience with MES Werum PAS-X application configurations, architecture including interface with SAP and automation systems Must have worked on PAS-X administrative track like system administration, report labels, Track trace, data historian and SCADA administration Should have experience in upgradation of PAS-X version Must have worked on weighing and dispensing, GMBRs Libraries, Characteristics and order network, MBR design
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills Quick Learner and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and tools Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications Ability to collaborate with team
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy/ Computer Science or similar field; advanced degree preferred
- Additional Information : Knowledge of Industry Standards S88 and ISA S95/ Pharmaceutical business process
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.