Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Manufacturing Engineering MES
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work as a part of development team to build on top of platform capability and help in design, build and review the work done within development team 2 Must show competence in ability to problem solve and work through complex situations 3 Ability to support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions 4 Must show ability to create conceptual and detailed designs 5 Must be able to configure and deploy software applications and systems
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have 5 plus experience building architecting ASPNET based applications Using ASPNET, C 2 Should have worked in NET and proven experience in design of RESTful APIs 3 Experience with design patterns, and relational databases 4 Good to have : Knowledge about shop floor functional processes Industry standards ISA95/88 5 Good To have Skills: Design development of interfaces between MES and ERP ERP Integration and shop floor systems eg OPC integration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues 2 Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively 3 Good Team management skills and work closely with other peers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.