Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in Installation, Upgrades and migrations in Application R12 and Database 9i,10g,11g,12c and 19c 2 Monitoring, troubleshooting and administrating Database activities and administrating applications with AD utilities 3 Cloning and patching applications and databases 4 Maintenance concurrent processing requests and concurrent managers 5 Backup and clean up various log files 6 Must be skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups, register form
- Technical Experience : 1 Manage, monitor and configuring workflow 2 Create and manage the Database objects and schemas 3 Expertise in RMAN, hot and cold backups 4 Troubleshoot and fix the backup issues 5 Monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts 6 Database lock, space management, export and import of the database, performance tuning at DB and apps Level 7 Must have good troubleshooting skills 8 Additional skills like FMW applications OAM,OID OBIEE, WebLogic,SOA, Agile etc are an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : Ready to work in Shifts - 12 to 10 Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.