Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP for Oil & Gas
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the MM module of ECC 6 2 procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, subcontracting 3 Purchase Order PO, Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, 4 Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests 5 GST and stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement
- Technical Experience : a- Should have worked in MMPO SAP tool b Should have done interface solution with ECC and third party system c- Should be able to troubleshoot the MMPO system during interface transaction d - should be able to do setting in PI as per the guide e- Should have extensive experience in ERP SAP ECC / S4 HANA implementation experience
- Professional Attributes : A: Good Communication skills and ability to handle client very efficiently B: Adaptable and Flexible C: Good Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : MUST BE WILLING TO WORK FROM CLIENT BASED LOCATIONS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.