Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Salesforce CPQ implementation experience on at least 2 projects 2 Experience and good knowledge of customization using Apex code 3 Able troubleshoot with debugging skills 5 Must perform salesforce CPQ configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1Proficient in architecting the CPQ solutions around business requirements 2 Proficient with salesforce CPQ Products, Pricing Rules, Product Options, Standard Pricing, discount rule, pricing guidance, Pricebook, PriceBook entries 3 Proficient in Salesforce out of box features and security model
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.