Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work on transforms, Jobs, Workflows, Data flows, scripts etc in Data Service to extract, cleanse and load into target Data Base 2 Gather requirements from the Business and applied the look-up functions to meet their requirements 3 Prepare the Business/Technical Requirements, Design Templates, Development Standards document and detailed design documents 4 Validate and execute batch jobs Test data flows and scripts against sample data and real data
- Technical Experience : 1 BI Tools: Business Objects XI 31, R1/R2/R3/, Web-Intelligence, Crystal Reports 2 ETL Tools: Informatica 86 PowerCenter, BODI Data Integrator ETL,BODS Xi32,40 3 Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Web Sphere, Apache/Tomcat 4 Databases: Oracle 9i/ 8i/73, MS SQL Server 2000/70/65, Access, DB2
- Professional Attributes : 1, Excellent written and verbal communications 2 Ability to work effectively in a team setting, 3 Client facing experience 4 Experience to convert requirements to HLD and LLD
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.