Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAS Analytics
- Good To Have Skills :SAS Data Integration,SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning,SAS Visual Text Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions to improve business performance, ie drive efficiency through standardization, simplification and automation - Use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes - Develop processes, techniques and tools to analyze model performance while ensuring data accuracy
- Technical Experience : Experience working with multiple source datasets - data mining, data processing, database programming and data analytics - ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries Understanding of advanced statistical techniques and concepts linear algebra, regression models, probabilities etc - Working experience on SAS, SAS VIYA
- Professional Attributes : Good team player, Good Interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.