Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP HANA Technical Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 SAP TechArch Experience 2 Should have knowledge on SAP Technical Blueprinting, SAP Sizing 3 SAP BASIS and S4/HANA administration including installations and upgrades, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, and project sizing 4 Experience on S/4HANA, SaaS/PaaS Integration, Fiori Administration 5 Provide analytical skills to evaluate system performance, system health checks, and implementation of tuning improvements 6 Performing various change management activities
- Technical Experience : 1 Basis Operations Planning and Resource Management 2 Governance of Project as per Accenture standard 3 Escalation Handling 4 Understand Delivery and should be able to prioritize SLAs 5 Team Grooming and People Management 6 Drive continuous improvement initiatives automation, optimization while handling day-to-say basis operations 7 SAP TechArch 8 SAP BASIS Administration 9 SAP HANA and ASE administration 10 S/4HANA Administration 11 Solman configuration 12 SAP Transport Management
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good with handling onsite and offshore teams 2 Service Management and acting as SPOC from delivery 3 Should have good leadership quality and help team with troubleshooting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.