Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop custom configs for Forgerock/Sailpoint IDAM tool to meet curtomer expectations to arrive solution 2 To create/contribute to design decisions and design documents 3 interacting with client on need basis to understand the business/design requirements 4 Leading the team members on technical front to deliver the solution 5 owning the deployment, deliverables as per timelines
- Technical Experience : a Ability to Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool b Installation configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint/Forgerock/OIM c Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java d Good conceptual and working knowledge around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies etc e Basic Java/J2EE hands on development f Good team leading skills client facing skills
- Professional Attributes : a Quick learner, team player and self-starter b Good Articulation and presentation skills c Good soft skills required for Team leading and successful delivery
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
- Additional Information : This demands are created for UBS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.