Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Hadoop,No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for supporting client sales reporting applications 2 Analyze and resolve the issue came during the night batch execution 3 Analyzing and evaluating data sources, data volume, and business rules 4 Design, document and develop batch integration solutions based on functional requirements and integration requirements using Ab initio ETL tool 5 Provide prompt response to Business queries on any anomalies in the production data 6 Participate in problem recovery and do the RCA
- Technical Experience : 5-6 Years of experience in IT projects preferably in products domain - Expertise in Ab-Initio with experience in working with Batch graphs, Continuous flows, Conduct it Micrographs, Multifiles system, Parallel processing, Meta programming, Resource management of processes - Experience documenting and generating design documentations - Prior experience in development or support ETL project - Must have strong experience in SQL and Shell Script
- Professional Attributes : - Good communication and presentation skills Should have experience In development projects - Must have strong written and verbal communication - Should be flexible in working shifts and offshore / onsite model - Should be open to provide 3-4 hours overlap during morning/evening hours as and
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE/MTech preferably in Computers/IT/Electronics
- Additional Information : Hadoop
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.