Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Embedded Firmware
- Good To Have Skills :Embedded C++ Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Build test plans to implement these strategies, considering issues such as design feature priority, potential customer impact, coverage metrics generation and measurability, etc B:Develop tools, test benches, and test suites UVM, C/C or otherwise, as needed to execute test plans C:Provide technical leadership for verification engineers and coordinate technical teams to execute our verification strategies to meet program goals D:Collaborate closely with the design team on feature specifications
- Technical Experience : A:Good experience with standard verification tools and methodologies UVM, Verdi/DVE, System Verilog, Verilog, Makefiles,scripting languages,etc,especially in hands-on testbench development and test suite generation B:Prior verification technical leadership required and some management experience is a plusC:Solid understanding of and experience with verification of CPU and SoC architecturesD:Strong OOP and Computer architectureconceptsE: Strong familiaritywith scripting,solid foundation in python
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.