Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work as Java Application Developer on Java front end and back end 2 Work in an Agile methodology as part of a Sprint team 3 Deliver user stories with good quality and within the sprint duration 4 Take responsibility for estimating, planning and managing all tasks and timely reporting on progress 5 Work in Regular shift, sometimes in Europe business hours timezone
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have Java development experience 2 Experience of Spring Boot preferred 3 Must have UI development experience 4 Good to have vuejs knowledge 5 Good to have Oracle/SQL or shell scripting knowledge 6 Good to have exposure to SOAP, SOAP UI, Junit/Mockito, GIT, HP ALM, JIRA, Sonar, WAS Liberty 7 Good to have a Java programmer certification
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills Verbal, written and presentation 2 Confident, self-assured and proactive, with strong interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Work as Java developer in Agile mode, Java developer certification, work in Europe business hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.