Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Contributing in all phases of the development requirement, design, build implementation 2 Support continues integration and delivery
- Technical Experience : 1 3-5 years of professional experience as an HCL Commerce developer or in a similar role 2 Experience with at least 2 full lifecycle Commerce projects are required 3 Applied experience and knowledge of service driven architecture and e-commerce system landscapes 4 Design, implement and test web service applications for Order, Payment, Catalog, and Member modules 5 An understanding of web technologies and an appreciation for capacity and performance design considerations 6 Troubleshoot technical
- Professional Attributes : 1Excellent problem solving skills 2Ability to work collaboratively with both local and offshore teams and developers 3 Leadership Quality 4 Presentation Skills 5 Effective Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Positive Attitude
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.