Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :AWS BigData
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Develop high quality, secure and scalable data pipelines using spark, scala/ python/ Java on Hadoop or object storage 2: Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes 3: Leverage new technologies and approaches to innovating with increasingly large data sets 4: Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems 5: Perform assigned tasks and production incident independently
- Technical Experience : 1:Minimum 6 years of experience in Big Data technologies 2: Minimum 4 years of experience in Python and Scala programming 3: Experience in developing applications on Big Data and Cognitive technologies including API development Application Development background along with knowledge of Analytics libraries, open-source Natural Language Processing, statistical and big data computing libraries 4: Expertise in Spark, Scala and Kafka technologies Ability to demonstrate micro / macro designing and fam
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills to report to senior client stakeholder
- Educational Qualification : Btech or Equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.