Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a 5 to 6 years experience as Microsoft Power BI developer responsible for building Insightful dashboard applications with focus on both front-end and backend b Strong in programmatical skill like Power BI development, ETL Packages, Strong in one of database language preferably MS SQL c Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications d Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable models e Integrate data storage solutions
- Technical Experience : 5 Years
- Professional Attributes : f Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications g Problem Solving Diligent h Analytical thinking and attention to details i Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Educational Qualification : Btech
- Additional Information : Capacity to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.