Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce CPQ
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components,Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX 2- Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement 3- Able troubleshoot with debugging skills 4- Perform Impact analysis Must perform configuration and customization
- Technical Experience : 1-Salesforce knowledge with 2-3 Years of relevant experience in Salesforce and at least 1 year of CPQ exposure 2-Developing customize solutions with in the Salesforce platform/CPQ products and Pricing Knowledge 3-Development experience using Salesforce Lightning LWC - Preferred framework 4-Experience in Salesforce administration, Data Migration, Integration Supporting / debugging existing 5-Developing the Integrations with external systems using custom or rest
- Professional Attributes : Must have Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : Mandatory Certifications-ADM,CPQ,PD1
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.