Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description :Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Data Migration,Java Enterprise Edition,Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Solution for multi-year technology transformation deals working closely with client buyers Participate and/or lead solution discussions/client meetings related to technology platform SAP S/4 or Oracle cloud or Salesforce so on solution proposed to a client Build strong sustainable client / account team relationships Lead a team to plan, execute,manage the solution in response to a client requirement/RFP Industry Skill Preferred - COMMUNICATION, MEDIA TECHNOLOGY /TELCO OSS DOMAIN EXPERTISE
- Technical Experience : Certification in Cloud AWS/Azure/GCP at specialization level a must Prior experience/expertise in consultative tech solutioning and cloud advisory skills Understand client business/tech drivers-business IT alignment,IT Operating model/sourcing model dimensions that improve IT effectiveness Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills, Strong articulating capability Ability to influence, build relationship with clients and key stakeholders Structured, issue-based problem-solving approach
- Professional Attributes : 15 yr of exp in IT industry, with min7 yrs of technology consulting,technology solutioning,technology sales in App Services system integration, app outsourcing, cloud advisory exp In-depth expertise and prior experience in crafting journey to cloud, industry cloud and cloud-native solutions
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Bachelors degree Masters/ Diploma in Management from premier Tier -1 / 2 institute
- Additional Information : ITIL certified Preferably Architecture Certification_TOGAF, others Flexible work location in India
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Casting Manager - ?What If! Business Operations
Posted 1 day ago
Technology Solution Architect Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Technology Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.