Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A Independently handle all requirement from Business related to all three GTS Modules ie B Compliance Management C Customs D Risk Management Preference Module must E Participation in client workshops for fit gap F Creation of solution /technical design G Perform end to end test as part of FT and IT H Need to handle a small to medium team I Responsible for updating and sharing status report every week
- Technical Experience : A Experience in Preference Module B Good SAP SD and SAP MM knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills b Excellent leadership and management skills c Experience managing offshore teams d Ability to maintain good relationship with clients Right Attitude towards work Team Player
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : a Must have understanding of SAP Global Trade Services skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.